this is an old one. I am just posting it today.
Sometimes when I am just sitting there, fiddling with my phone, basically bored out of my skull and I look though to my contact list I see so many people there. As I scroll through the names, all familiar (obviously, barring a few), it makes me think. There have been so many people who have been important to me at one point. I'd talk to them all day long and they'd be the first ones who'd come to mind when I had something to share(good or bad). My go-to people, so to speak. And now they are just not connected to me. And to no fault of their own, I must tell you.
I have this tendency it seems to have strong connections with people. So, strong that we'd become inseparable. It would be a thing as impossible as pigs flying that we would become mere acquittance at some point of time. but then the "strong" connection just breaks off. I find it difficult to tolerate the person, the sound of their voice puts me on edge. Its in-affable how it happens. But it does. Its like a pattern I follow. I talk to them a lot at one point, we become best of friends and then something happens and then "pfft" its gone. Indifference.
The concern is gone. The need to talk to that person is gone. My life isn't incomplete without them anymore. its like they have fulfilled their purpose.
So, what is it? Do I out-grow them? No. I don't think that is it. Do I get bored of them? Maybe. Or is it just one of those things that kids go through, getting attracted to a shiny new toy.
It sounds bad. I know.is it just that when the mystery of one person unfolds in front of me I lose interest. There is nothing more to them for me.
1 comment:
Thats so true....
its the case with almost half the people....
Post a Comment